When you have spent a lifetime, or at least what feels like a lifetime, collecting your fine works of art, you take great care to preserve their beauty. You do this through maintenance, gently and carefully; and avoid handling it all costs. Fine art is not only expensive, but it can also have sentimental value attached to it. Wanting to keep your fine art intact and in pristine condition can be a difficult feat when moving them from point A to point B due to their delicate nature. But what if you find you are in need of transporting your fine works of art to a new home, or perhaps putting them temporarily on display at an elegant event? Do you transport them yourself? Or do you get help, if so what kind of help? You can’t trust your prized collection in the hands of just anyone claiming to be an experienced mover. A professional moving company is far more beneficial than any other option.
RC Van Services would like to relate the benefits and advantages of investing in a professional transportation service to move your fine works of art.
1. Moving Expertise. When hiring a professional mover, you are not engaging in some college kids out to make a few bucks with their pickup truck. Professional transporters are highly trained to move a large variety of goods, including delicate pieces of fine art. Being masterfully trained, along with the experience of the daily grind building on that training, the specialist knows how to properly handle, package, crate and transport fine art to the intended destination.
2. Professional Moving Equipment. Professionals don’t utilize generic moving trucks available to just anyone with a drivers license. Vehicles used by professional movers, are equipped with necessary features and safety protocols to ensure everything arrives to the place you are requesting. Keeping your precious belongings is top priority and insisting they are transported in a moving vehicle designed to move sensitive materials is part of the package.
3. Moving Products & Packing Supplies. Professionals do not skimp on the packaging materials. Using the highest quality boxes, crates, wraps and everything in between, professional grade packing is far more superior in durability. With premium packaging, moving supplies and products, delicate and fragile fine art requires unique treatment and care when being processed for transport. With the efficient products and supplies, they are well protected and in the appropriate condition for moving.
4. Moving Insurance. Professional transporters are required to have the necessary credentials, licenses and insurance to provide moving services. In the event catastrophe strikes, you know your treasures are well safeguarded.
5. Peace of Mind. When you know that your valued fine works of art in the most capable of hands, in an organized manner, along with being appropriately coordinated, professionals are caring for your personal collection diligently and with the utmost respect and responsibility.
Local & Long Distance Packing, Crating, Moving, Unpacking, Courier & Delivery in Manhattan NYC New York, Flushing, Queens, Brooklyn & Bronx NY & Secaucus NJ
RC Van Services has been servicing the locals of greater New York and surrounding areas for years. Being a reputable moving company, we have the experience and expertise to move any fragile and sensitive goods, including fine arts, and do so with superior services. Call us today to schedule your move!